Meet Our Agents
I have been a Realtor since 2004. During that time I have achieved the Circle of Excellence award and have been awarded the Five Star Real Estate Agent award on several occasions. I am dedicated to serving my clients with top notch service, as would be expected from a full time real estate agent. I use all the latest technology in order to get your house sold or to help you purchase your dream home. I have experience in short sales, foreclosures, and distressed homes. I also work with clients who wish to purchase or sell/lease commercial property, adult community homes, and single family homes in Monmouth and Ocean County.
I have experience working with Deaf clients and provide a certified sign language interpreter throughout the home buying or selling process.
I belong to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR), Monmouth County Board of Realtors, and the Multiple Listing Service of Monmouth.
Expertise:broker, Brokers, Buyer Representation, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Income Producing Properties, Land, Long-term / Short-term Rentals, Luxury Homes, Military, Multi-Lingual, New Construction, Relocation, Rentals, Residential Homes, Resort and Second Home, Senior Market, Short Sales & Foreclosures, Waterfront Property
Ruth Anne has been a full time Realtor since 2002 after many years in the Corporate World…Ruth Anne has received “Circle of Excellence” recognition in the past both on the Bronze and Silver levels…Ruth Anne has her GRI, SFR and SRES certifications along with her Brokers’ license. She specializes in all types of Residential properties, both single family homes & townhomes/condos, Waterfront properties, commercial locations as well as rental leases. She services all of New Jersey but specialize in Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Her children were raised in Manalapan, NJ where she resided for 17+ years and for the past 22+ years has lived on the Jersey Shore, in the Cherry Quay section of Brick! Ruth Anne is bilingual in both English and Spanish.
Expertise:Buyer Representation, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Income Producing Properties, Land, Long-term / Short-term Rentals, Luxury Homes, Military, New Construction, Relocation, Rentals, Residential Homes, Resort and Second Home, Senior Market, Short Sales & Foreclosures, Waterfront Property
I am a seventh-generation lifelong resident of Ocean County, making me extremely familiar with the local area. I am a mommy to two young boys, as well as a loving wife to their daddy! Aside from practicing real estate, I have been a very active member in my community, serving with both the local volunteer fire department and volunteer first aid squad. I am also currently an active member of the New Jersey Forest Fire Service.
Having the right real estate agent means having an agent who is committed to helping you buy or sell your home with the highest level of expertise in your local market. Not only do I have experience in the real estate market but I am an active member in the community participating in a wide range of volunteer organizations from cub scouts, soccer and school activities to also participating in the planning committee for the American Cancer Society. I am very excited to help find the right home for each individual member of the community I have grown to love so much.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible professional service within the real estate industry
- Priorities include providing the highest degree of excellence to manage and successfully execute sales
- Be accessible at all times to offer professional support for buyers and sellers
- Present an enthusiastic approach to go the distance to service buyers and sellers
- Offer distinct technology integration, local advertising and marketing strategies including social media.
- In-depth experience in the professional services and management arena
- Confident communicator with strong negotiating and organizational skills
- High regard for confidential information and sensitive proprietary issues
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Licensed NJ Real Estate Sales Professional, NJAR
- Member of the Monmouth Ocean Regional Realtors/MLS
- Toms River Ocean County Department of Commerce, PECORA Realtors
- SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosure Certification)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Realtor)
- Bay Shore Property Owners Association, member
- Gilford Park Yacht Club, Gold Sponsor
- Member, Women of the Moose – Ortley Beach NJ Chapter 1248
My name is Richard Gato, and I am a Realtor with PECORA Realtors. Perhaps you have seen my signs on local waterfront properties, or my advertising in the various real estate ads, magazines or trade journals as well as the local Beachcomber or Asbury Park Press. Although my primary business is here in Ocean County, I am a member of the Monmouth County and Middlesex County Multiple Listings Boards. In the past, my buyers have come from throughout the state and as far south as Florida, west to Michigan and north to Connecticut with rather large contingent from State Island.
I retired from the Fort Lee Police Department in 1994 and have been active in Real Estate ever since. I continue to be a Top Producer for Pecora Realtors and have the distinction of being a member of their, “Million Dollar Sales & Marketing Club,” and Monmouth/Ocean County “Circle of Excellence.”
- Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Business Law and Accounting
- Attended over 35 Accredited Law Enforcement Prevention & Management Related Courses
- Attended over 44 Accredited Courses in Prevention/Education, Counseling
Awards & Accreditations
- NJAR Circle of Excellence “Bronze Level”
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of Monmouth Ocean Regional Realtors (Monmouth Board of Realtors)
- com – Featured Agent
- com – Showcase Lisitings
- Ocean County Chamber of Commerce Member
- American Legion Post 129 – Commander (named Volunteer Organization of the Year under my command)
- Disabled American Veteran
- Detective – Retired, Fort Lee Police Department
- Elks – Toms River Lodge #1875
- Veterans of Foreign Wars – Police Officer of the Year
- Two Mayor and Council Life Saving Awards
- State of New Jersey Assembly Commendation
- Top Membership Recruiter State of New Jersey