Experts in Senior Market
Expertise:broker, Brokers, Buyer Representation, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Income Producing Properties, Land, Long-term / Short-term Rentals, Luxury Homes, Military, Multi-Lingual, New Construction, Relocation, Rentals, Residential Homes, Resort and Second Home, Senior Market, Short Sales & Foreclosures, Waterfront Property
Ruth Anne has been a full time Realtor since 2002 after many years in the Corporate World…Ruth Anne has received “Circle of Excellence” recognition in the past both on the Bronze and Silver levels…Ruth Anne has her GRI, SFR and SRES certifications along with her Brokers’ license. She specializes in all types of Residential properties, both single family homes & townhomes/condos, Waterfront properties, commercial locations as well as rental leases. She services all of New Jersey but specialize in Monmouth and Ocean Counties. Her children were raised in Manalapan, NJ where she resided for 17+ years and for the past 22+ years has lived on the Jersey Shore, in the Cherry Quay section of Brick! Ruth Anne is bilingual in both English and Spanish.
Expertise:Buyer Representation, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Income Producing Properties, Land, Long-term / Short-term Rentals, Luxury Homes, Military, New Construction, Relocation, Rentals, Residential Homes, Resort and Second Home, Senior Market, Short Sales & Foreclosures, Waterfront Property
I am a seventh-generation lifelong resident of Ocean County, making me extremely familiar with the local area. I am a mommy to two young boys, as well as a loving wife to their daddy! Aside from practicing real estate, I have been a very active member in my community, serving with both the local volunteer fire department and volunteer first aid squad. I am also currently an active member of the New Jersey Forest Fire Service.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible professional service within the real estate industry
- Priorities include providing the highest degree of excellence to manage and successfully execute sales
- Be accessible at all times to offer professional support for buyers and sellers
- Present an enthusiastic approach to go the distance to service buyers and sellers
- Offer distinct technology integration, local advertising and marketing strategies including social media.
- In-depth experience in the professional services and management arena
- Confident communicator with strong negotiating and organizational skills
- High regard for confidential information and sensitive proprietary issues
Professional Affiliations and Credentials
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Licensed NJ Real Estate Sales Professional, NJAR
- Member of the Monmouth Ocean Regional Realtors/MLS
- Toms River Ocean County Department of Commerce, PECORA Realtors
- SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosure Certification)
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Realtor)
- Bay Shore Property Owners Association, member
- Gilford Park Yacht Club, Gold Sponsor
- Member, Women of the Moose – Ortley Beach NJ Chapter 1248
I became an agent in 1988 and I received my Brokers License and became an Office Manager several years later.
My main focus has always been working with my buyers and sellers.
I have been a member of the Million Dollar Club and Circle of Excellence for over 14 years.
We have lived in Ocean County for more than 40 years, and have been a full time Real Estate Agent for over 20 years. I graduated from Georgian Court College with Highest Honors. I have served as a Religious Education Teacher at Saint Josephs Church in Toms River for many years.
Expertise:broker, Brokers, Buyer Representation, Commercial, Condominiums, First Time Buyer/Starter Homes, Income Producing Properties, Land, Long-term / Short-term Rentals, Luxury Homes, Military, New Construction, Relocation, Rentals, Residential Homes, Resort and Second Home, Senior Market, Short Sales & Foreclosures, Waterfront Property
Realtor/Broker OWNER that’s been actively serving Ocean & Monmouth Counties since 2000, well before the market Rise (2006), market crash (2008) and hurricane Sandy (2012). So needless to say I have seen allot in 17 years and yet have remained consistently as one of the top real estate agents in the Area! In 2003 I obtained my Brokers license & Certified Residential Specialist designation. I’m married with 3 Children and a resident of Ocean County since 1992. I previously worked for RE/MAX and Managed an office that did well over $100 Million in sales annually. In 2012 I deciding to partner with some of my top team members and we opened our own brokerage in Toms River. We opened a second office servicing adult communities in 2013. I’m completely dedicated to my clients as a FULL TIME agent specializing in Ocean & Monmouth County. Please feel free to search for homes at your leisure from my website at www.PecoraRealtors.com, otherwise you may call, text or email me anytime and I would be happy to work toward becoming your one and only Realtor. Thank you!